Get Up & Get Active at Seasonal Camps at Metro Gymnastics
At Metro Gymnastics fun is the name of the game for the whole family! Throughout the year, our seasonal camps offer a great chance for your kids to have some fun in a safe, active environment. Stop by or give us a call to find out about the upcoming camps!
While each camp is different, there are some general guidelines that apply to all of them. Below you will find some basic information that will help your child’s have the best possible experience.
What to Wear
- Please wear clothes for GYMNASTICS/ ACTIVE play.
- All long hair must be tied back.
- Activities are split between the gym and the camp/art room.
- For GIRLS: A leotard is perfect, if they do not have a leotard, a t-shirt/tank that can be tucked in with shorts/leggings are great too.
- FOR BOYS: A t-shirt that can be tucked in with shorts is great.
- Children will be divided into GROUPS based upon age/skill level.
- Requests may be made to be with siblings or friends, however, activities are planned to be age/skill appropriate.
- Requests should be reviewed and discussed with event staff.
- Specific Event activities vary from event to event.
All Activities will be directly supervised and may include.
- Play on the swings, pits, inflatable and trampolines.
- Instruction on the gymnastics events including bars, beam, floor, vault and rings.
- Arts, Crafts, Educational Activities.
Important Camp Information
Summer Camp Information
All events subject to change/cancellation based upon enrollment.
Ages, Times & Discounts
Ages 3-12 (*Must be fully potty trained)
Half Day AM 8:00-12:00 $40.00 daily
Half Day PM 12:30-4:30 $40.00 daily
Full Day 8:00-4:30 $65.00 daily
Extended Care (Times/Prices)
*Early Drop 7:30-7:50am $15.00 Flat Fee Daily
*Ext. Care 4:30-6:00pm $15.00 Flat Fee Daily
Camp Options & Prices
Full Wk 1/2 Day Am (or) Pm $180.00 **
Full Wk Full Day M-F 8:00-4:30 $285.00 **
Full Wk, Full Day + Ext. Care*
(M-F 8-6) $345.00 **
Full Summer (8 Wks) + Ext. Care $2050.00 **
10% Discount for siblings or multiple days/weeks
**Discounts already applied to highlighted pricing above.
Discounts not applicable to Early Drop or Ext. Care
– Snacks will be provided for both Am / Pm Campers
– Full Day Campers Are Required to Bring a Sack Lunch & Water Bottle
(Week 5 – Friday 8/2 -Hawaiian Luau Lunch Provided)
(Week 6 – Friday 8/9 -Picnic Lunch Provided)
– Long Hair Must Be Tied Back
– Wear clothes that are easy to move in & can possibly get dirty or wet
Payments, Cancellations & Policies
No REFUNDS on Camp Registration
Credits ONLY on Event Changes or Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the event
**Enrollments or changes made less than 24 hours prior to the event or after 4:00 PM on Friday for the camp being held the following Monday, will ONLY be accepted based on availability and a late processing fee of $5.00 will be charged to the account.
A $15.00 Summer Family Membership Fee is required for participation
(Only applicable if your annual membership fee is not current for the
2018-2019 school year)
((*Early Drop off prior to 7:50 am and late pickup after 4:40 pm will automatically be charged the extended care fee of $15.00.))
Call 503.620.8939 with any questions or to register.
Kids Night Out
Friday, May 31st @ 6-9pm
(Kindergarten – 6th Grade)
Movie Night – Ratatouille
$35/child (includes Snack of PB & J, Popcorn, Juice, Cutie, Cookie)
PNO May 2019
What do we do for Drop Off/Pick Up?
- Camp BEGINS at your registered time. Please plan on arriving promptly.
- Camp ENDS at your registered time. Please plan on picking up promptly. A $15 flat fee will be charged if your camper is picked up more than 10 mins after their registered dismissal time. (Please CALL the office if extenuating circumstances arise)
- When you drop-off/pick-up please go to the Event Room (next to Pro-Shop) to sign-in/sign-out.
Do you offer After Care?
Pre-Enrollment is required for Extended Care.
What about Snacks and Lunches?
- We provide healthy snacks at all of our camps. We attempt to make accommodations for children with allergies if we are told ahead of time.
- For all day events, lunches must be brought from home.
Does my child need to be potty trained?
- Yes, all event participants must be potty trained.
- For younger children, please send a change of clothes in case of an accident.
What do I BRING (or NOT BRING) to EVENTS?
What your child needs to bring EVERY DAY to camp:
- Backpack with name on the outside – This will help your child keep track of his/her things. Everything needs to fit in the backpack.
- A water bottle with child’s name on it. If you not provided we will have some available for purchase for $1 each.
- For FULL DAY EVENTS – a non-perishable lunch CLEARLY MARKED with their name written on the outside.
- NO ADDITIONAL SNACKS are required. Healthy snacks will be provided.
- DO NOT BRING – Money, toys or jewelry of any kind.
What if my child is sick or wants to go to Grandma’s instead?
While we understand that “things come up” we have staffing guidelines and ratios that need to be followed to ensure the safety of the children participating in the event. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more information.
- EVENT CANCELLATIONS may be made up to 48 hrs prior to event start for a FULL CREDIT of event fee.(credit on Metro Acct)
- Cancellations made LESS THAN 48 hrs prior to event start will be subject to a FAMILY CANCELLATION FEE (20% of event fee).
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged the FULL EVENT FEE. NO CREDITS/MAKE-UPS.
- NO REFUNDS GIVEN — CREDITS (if applicable) will be posted to your METRO ACCOUNT for future use.